Project & Technology Management
Whether you are launching a new company, relocating to a new office, or enhancing existing office space, firms have certain immovable deadlines and non-negotiable requirements for reliable and available IT services. We understand these realities and offer smart Project Management and office move services to streamline the process, whilst mitigating any risks.
Our experienced Project & Technology Management team provides complete design, implementation, and IT process administration. We guide clients through fundamental decisions around their infrastructure, including matters of procurement and logistics, IT capital investment, and cost reduction.
EB Networks in on hand to support firms throughout their journey, and to ensure their IT strategy is aligned with overall company objectives and goals. Our 4 Step Process will ensure that your project gets completed on time and within budget.
1) IT Needs Assessment
During this phase, EB Networks meets with the client and does a complete assessment to gain an understanding of how technology will support the firm’s business operations as well as current and emerging technology requirements via voice, data, security, audio/visual systems, and more.
- New Building Site Assessments
- Existing Building Due Diligence - Evaluations
- Facility Consulting
- Master Planning
- Lease Negotiation Assistance
- Technology Infrastructure Auditing
- IT Systems Environmental Load Analysis
2) I.T. Design
We assist the client in representing and coordinating the concepts and criteria developed during the needs assessment stage. Our team then develops a coordinated set of working drawings, IT implementation details, and timelines, which will depict the requirements for the new infrastructure.
- IT Room/ Data Center
- IT Cabling Infrastructure
- Local and Wide Area Networks
- Wireless Technology
- Base Building Interior/Exterior IT Pathway
- IT Systems Elevation Planning
- Base Building Telco Systems Distribution
3) IT Project Management
This phase includes a variety of activities ranging from bid evaluation and consulting. Our team works with clients every step of the way to ensure projects get off on the right foot and stay on track. Other highlights of this stage include:
- Information Technology Consulting
- Project Management
- Program Management
- PMO/PgMO Structure
- Negotiation Management
4) IT Integration
The objective of this phase is to assist the client in the proactive management of the technology infrastructure to ensure everything is implemented to the highest standards. We oversee the entire process including system procurement, configuration, testing, and implementation of the complete IT infrastructure.
- IT Systems Consulting & Procurement Management
- Carrier Consulting & Installation Management
- Technology Refresh Management
- IT Service Takeover Implementation Management
- IT Solutions Implementation Management
- Phone line:
- Opening hours:
8am-6pm Mon - Sat